Anyhoo, I'm pretty sure the system is this;
- Buy bananas
- Put on counter
- Eat one
- Let rest go bad
- Put in freezer with plan to make banana bread
- Never make banana bread
Why do I care? Well I'm glad you asked. Here's some interesting facts about bananas and the related bread:
- Bananas travel far, causing CO2, and therefore significantly contributing to climate footprints.
- bananas are often packaged in plastic packaging.
- To keep bananas uniform-looking so that companies abroad will accept them, growers have to spray their plantations with large amounts of pesticides, in fact much higher amounts than other tropical crops because of the banana’s thick peel.
- Nuts ruin banana bread, while chocolate chips enhance it.
You get the point.
In the new world, we will have an understanding of the environment such that putting the earth before our banana bread is second nature.
AND SO IT SHALL BE WRITTEN!