14 percent of all men and 36 percent of all women in prison were abused as children. I’m not talking about the small tap on the ass used to wake a kid up. I’m not for it and don’t practice it – mostly because my kids are big enough to kick the shit out of me if I was to lay a hand on them. This is about the losers who use their size and / or authority to intimidate a child. There certainly will not be any room for these people in the New World. I don’t understand how anyone can physically or mentally abuse a child without feeling like a huge, smelly, steaming pile of shit. These are probably the same people who would cower from any kind of real confrontation for a just cause. Their mental condition is probably a result of generations of poor decision-making we are going to leave behind in the New World. Some interesting (or disturbing) facts:Most of us feel bad when we get mad at our children – whether they deserved it or not – it makes us feel like crap. We can’t imagine wanting to make a child feel that bad. Unless the physical abuse is of a severely aggressive nature, I think the mental abuse is probably worse. Although not being abused as a child, I’m making that assumption. Similar to people who are guilty of child porn, these people can’t understand the damage being done through their actions. I really don’t know if it makes them feel good or they just use children as a punching bag for venting their frustrations, but it’s time to wake child abusers up. Approximately 5 children die every day because of child abuse. In 2010, 1,537 children died of abuse or neglect. We need to clamp down hard on child abusers and Rule #1 will ensure we don’t create any more.
- Approximately 5 children die every day because of child abuse. In 2010, 1,537 children died of abuse or neglect.
- 1 out of 3 girls and 1 out of 5 boys will be sexually abused before they reach age 18 and 68 percent of them are abused by a family member.
- 79.4 percent were under the age of 4.
- 47.7 percent were under the age of 1.
- 3.6 million cases of child abuse are reported every year involving 6 million children.
- Abused and neglected children are 11 times more likely to engage in criminal behavior as an adult.
- About 80 percent of 21-year-olds who were abused as children met criteria for at least one psychological disorder.
- Abused children are less likely to practice safe sex, and are also 25 percent more likely to experience teen pregnancy.
In the new world, anyone who abuses a child will be banished from the land!
AND SO IT SHALL BE WRITTEN!